Friday, February 21, 2014

Glomtom


A while back I did some promotional modeling for this up-and-coming company called Glomtom! The Glomtom is the thing in my lap in the pictures below, it is an incredibly comfy pillow that sits in your lap when you game. This makes it so when you are gaming you feel about 4000 times comfortable. It is super soft and squisy and even has a huge pocket in the middle, I like to think of storing my 3DS in there so I can game while I game (GAMECEPTION). It will change the way you game. I was playing my 3DS during the shoot and there was zero screen glair, also my arms were at the perfect angle for the 3D. So wonderful
It was a really great shoot, and the man who created the Glomtom is also awesome! Not only is he a total gamer, but he graduated from the same college I am at, with very similar degrees! He sought me out because he knew I was a gamer and wanted to make sure his product was represented by gamers and not just a random pretty face. I really respect that mentality, and its a great opportunity for me!
Glomtom is still trying to get funding before they can mass produce, so go over to their Facebook page and give them support and a like! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment